Thursday, October 7, 2010

Super Deal Baby

So my plan in the beginning of this pregnancy, be it girl or boy was to try to buy at least one big thing a month, so far it is working my first purchases were unisex, the bouncer and the crib. Some how I think I skip July bring Micah's birthday and camping expenses, but after finding out she was a she, I am back on track. Craigslist has been extremely good to us. We managed to find a Pack and Play that had been used maybe twice, it still had accesories in bags and is crisp to the touch. Then this week we ran across a Baby Trend Jogging Stroller that is like new, the tires still have the little hairs on them. Both items we got for less than half their new price. That plus a free crib mattress it looks like there will be plenty of money left for clothes.

Here's what we have so far


No comments:

Post a Comment